Friendly One-IoT Platform
- Friendly IoT Device Management
- IoT Application Enablement
- IoT Apps and Analytics
Friendly IoT Device Management
Friendly’s One-IoT Device Management Platform enables remote management of any type of IoT device, including constrained devices via standard protocols, such as LwM2M, MQTT, OMA-DM, CoAP, HTTPS, TR 069/TR-369 USP, and also non-standard protocols.
Friendly’s IoT solution provides automated provisioning and remote control of devices. It features an Admin Portal, Technician Portal, QoE Dashboard, BI, and Big Data Analytics, as well as extensive API for customization of vertical applications.
Friendly also provides an application generator module that enables the quick and easy generation and update of any custom applications, without programming. Friendly’s IoT solution is offered via Friendly’s IoT Cloud (SaaS) or can be installed at the customer’s premises.
Friendly’s One-IoT is a robust, unified device management platform for any vertical.
Friendly IoT Embedded Clients:
- LwM2M Embedded Client – Friendly’s Lightweight M2M (OMA-LwM2M) embedded client is designed for the management of constrained IoT devices and sensors.
- OMA-DM Embedded Client – Friendly’s OMA-DM embedded client is designed for devices with more resources and additional requirements.
- TR-369/USP Embedded Client – Provides user services platform (USP) functionality for embedded OS devices.
Ready to see more? Request a demo!