One-IoT™ Device Management
Manage Millions of Devices on One Platform
Friendly’s One IoT Device Management enables remote management of all types of IoT devices – both IoT devices with a complex data model and constrained devices – via standard protocols, such as LwM2M, OMA-DM, MQTT, CoAP, TR-369 USP TR-069, and other proprietary protocols.
Friendly’s One-IoT™ Device Management solution enables automated bootstrap and remote management of IoT devices. It features an Admin Portal, Technician Portal, QoE Dashboard, BI and Big Data Analytics, and extensive API for customization of vertical applications. Friendly also provides an App generator module that enables the quick and easy generation and update of any custom applications, without programming.
Friendly’s One-IoT™ Device Managemen can be offered via private cloud, public cloud, or installed on the customer’s premises.
The Building Blocks of an IoT Platform
Device Management is an essential component of the IoT platform. The generic IoT platforms available on the market typically enable the monitoring of IoT sensors and devices, data collection, and application functions. Large-scale IoT deployments require a more advanced set of features – provisioning and authentication, configuration and control, monitoring and diagnostics, software updates and maintenance, connectivity enablement, advanced analytic capabilities, and security. Friendly Technologies is the leading provider of the fully-featured device management solutions, integrated with various third-party providers.
IoT Platforms vs. IoT Device Management
Friendly One-IoT™ Device Management Server
The Friendly One-IoT™ Device Management server is a Java-based solution that enables the management of millions of IoT devices via standard and proprietary protocols. In addition to the management server, the solution includes modules for the Administrator, Call Center, and Network Manager for QoS Monitoring – as well as an extensive API for easy development of vertical applications per customer’s needs.
Friendly’s One-IoT™ Device Management server enables the management of the entire lifecycle of IoT devices for any vertical – Energy, Utilities, Agriculture, Smart Home, Smart City, Smart Vending, Healthcare, Security, Manufacturing, Fleet Management, Automotive, Asset Tracking and more.
- Automated provisioning
- Sensor and gateway management
- Manage multiple protocols on one platform: LwM2M, MQTT, TR-369 USP, OMA-DM, CoAP and others
- Device diagnostics and repair
- Remote device configuration
- Group management
- FW control
- Monitoring and data collection
- Event triggering
- Unified API
- Admin & Technician portals
Data Collection and Analytics
The Friendly One-IoT™ collects and stores data for analytics (Friendly’s DB or customer’s DB):
- Any device parameter (selected by the Admin)
- Sensor/gateway status on/off
- Battery status
- Sensors data
- FW version
The system can trigger events based on policies and rules created by the Admin.
Friendly One-IoT™ Deployment Scenarios
Friendly One-IoT supports NB-IoT, CAT-M1 & LoRaWAN as well as Fixed Networks. The solution is an infrastructure-independent with flexible deployment options.
Customization and Integration
The IoT devices connect to IoT Platform via standard or proprietary protocols. Friendly already supports most of the standards and is continually adding other widely accepted protocols as they emerge. We support additional protocols upon request.
Why Friendly One-IoT™ Device Management?
- Streamlined IoT service rollout:
- Solve the puzzle of deployment and management of different types of devices (over different protocols)
- Avoid the need for extensive professional services required to make a device manageable
- Carrier-grade solution – manage tens of millions of devices on one platform while efficiently using computing resources
- One platform – multiple protocols: LwM2M, MQTT, OMA-DM, CoAP, TR-369 USP, TR-069 and others
- Integration with app generators, SCEF server, data analytics solutions, IoT clouds
- Management of the full lifecycle of IoT devices
- Management of both constrained devices and devices with complex data models
- Central Device Registry – mix and manage data, devices and external systems, all on a single, open-standard platform
- Cloud-independent solution with flexible deployment options