Friendly IoT Apps and Analytics
The Friendly IoT device management system supports a range of apps and analytics for multiple markets.
IoT Application Generator
Friendly’s One-IoT™ includes an IoT Application Enablement Platform (AEP) as an optional feature. The IoT Application Generator allows users to generate IoT Web-based dashboard applications, without the need to write code.
The IoT Application Generator includes the ability to create, edit, and manage these features:
- Assets – physical or logical assets
- Devices – devices in the One-IoT™ DMP registry are automatically integrated, and can be used in the IoT dashboard applications
- Multi-tenancy – organizations and users
- Display Widgets – display constructs representing the sensor or actuator’s physical parameters, such as Thermometer, Gauges, Dials, Maps, Charts, Graphs, etc.
- IoT Dashboard Applications – IoT Dashboards are the Web-enabled IoT applications generated for use by end customers
- Rules Engine – definition of outgoing data, alerts, alarms, functions, analytics, action, etc.
- Integration Patterns
- Data Converters – definition of conversion functions for data payloads, inbound, or outbound, such as converting from measured value to real‑world value
- Sensors – Agri-Tech, Industrial, Environmental, Smart Cities, etc.
- Smartphones and Tablets – fit for purpose in an IoT specific role
- Wearable Devices
- eHealth Devices
- And more
IoT Analytics (Third Party)
Analytics in IoT helps to understand the vast volume of data (big data) generated by connected IoT devices (physical things). Analytics in IoT has blossomed over the last few years with the regular release by all major Cloud vendors for support of Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning, amongst others.
Friendly’s One-IoT™ DMP is agnostic to Analytics Cloud providers, and we can integrate with any, allowing for complete flexibility.
For instance, these IoT devices may generate high volumes of data:
IoT data from the edge is transferred over the network to the management systems and upstream IoT applications.
Friendly Technologies has received Frost & Sullivan’s Best Practices Award for Unified Device and Smart Home Management.