The Friendly IoT device management system supports a range of apps and analytics for multiple markets.
IoT Application Generator
Friendly’s One-IoT functions as an IoT Application Enablement Platform (AEP), with the option to include an IoT Application Generator that allows users to generate IoT web-based dashboard applications without the need to write any additional code.
The IoT Application Generator includes the ability to create, edit, and manage the following:
- IoT Dashboard Applications – The ability to create your own custom dashboard for device management and data visualization.
- Multi-tenancy – Create various dashboards and applications for hosted tenants.
- Assets – Define physical or logical assets in your organization.
- Devices – Devices in the One-IoT AEP registry are automatically integrated and can be used within the IoT dashboard applications.
- Display Widgets – Customizable widgets representing the sensor or actuator physical parameters, including thermometer, gauges, dials, maps, etc.
- Rule Engine – Create custom definitions for outgoing data, alerts, alarms, functions, analytics, actions, and use cases.
- Integration Patterns – Create pre-defined integration rules for processing device data.
- Data Converters – Define conversion functions for data payloads – inbound or outbound – including data enrichment.
- Sensors – Agrotech, industrial, environmental, smart cities, eHealth, wearables, mobile, and others.
Collecting and analyzing data from devices may assist service providers in understanding the user and service experience. IoT devices produce both device-related and telemetry data that can assess device health, operational status, service usage, and experience.
Friendly’s One-IoT unified device management platform can interact and stream data to any cloud service provider. Friendly’s UDMP utilizes industry standards, such as MQTT, Kafka, Pub/Sub, RESTful, and most others.