Friendly offers a robust embedded client for Smart Home gateways.
The middleware enables Smart Home service providers to:
- Manage multiple types of Smart Home gateways on a unified management platform
- Convert existing routers to Smart Home gateways*
Friendly’s Embedded Smart Home is designed to support Zigbee, Z-wave, and other proprietary protocols. It enables remote Smart Home gateways and sensors, monitoring and management, and real-time control of lights, HVAC, and shutters. The middleware facilitates alerts for events and profile shadowing (specific protocol activation, even in the absence of an Internet connection).
The Friendly Smart Home Embedded Client is designed to overcome the challenges of Smart Home service providers looking to use multiple types of Smart Home gateways from different vendors. For example, different types of smart home gateway for varying market segments or to avoid dependency on one hardware vendor. All of this is available on Friendly’s unified Smart Home management platform.
Smart Home Features
- Support of Zigbee/ Z-wave/ proprietary protocols
- Real-time sensor inventory display
- Add or remove sensors
- Remote sensor monitoring and management
- Remote gateway monitoring and management
- Real-time control: lights, HVAC, shutters, appliances, etc.
- Backup and restore
- Reboot and reset of devices
- Get the sensor’s battery status
- Alerts upon events
- Profile shadow: specific protocol activation, even in the absence of Internet connection
*The router needs to support Zigbee /Z-wave technology on or without a dongle.
Friendly’s Embedded Smart Home can be integrated with Friendly’s Smart Home Management platform or with any third party’s management platform.
For more information, download a brochure or request a demo below.
© 2022 Friendly Technologies. All rights reserved.