Friendly Technologies is an Israeli high-tech company and a global leader in IoT, Smart Home, and Broadband Device Management solutions. The company, founded in 1997, has been providing software to carriers and IoT providers worldwide since 2007.
Be part of the Friendly Technologies finance team in a dynamic environment, with great a quality work environment and interesting professional challenges.
What you’ll do:
- Create invoices via Priority
- Track the collection of invoices
- Procurement from suppliers in Israel and abroad, including monitoring performance and payments
- Support employees traveling abroad (booking airline tickets, hotels, producing expense reports)
- Administrative assistance to the various departments in the office, as needed
Job scope: 100%
Working hours: Sunday-Thursday, 9:00-18:00 (slightly flexible)
Location: Company HQ in Ramat Gan (Bursa area)
- English – Professional (written and conversational)
- Proven experience in a similar position working with international companies – Minimum 3 years
- Good familiarity with accounting processes (invoicing, receipts, reports)
- Strong familiarity with accounting software
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office
- Highly organized
- Familiarity with the Priority software
- Team player
- Self-learning capabilities
Please send your CV to: jobs-hq[at]friendly-tech[dot]com
Friendly Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, family status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
© 2022 Friendly Technologies. All rights reserved.