Friendly Technologies, a leading provider of unified TR-069 device management solutions internationally, announces the launch of Friendly QoE Monitoring. Based on unique QoE Proxy™ technology, Friendly QoE Monitoring provides xSPs with the ability to monitor millions of devices successfully without hurting ACS operation and device management capabilities.
Friendly QoE Monitoring At a Glance:
- Does not interrupt TR-069 ACS activity
- Verifies quality levels and KPIs for Data, VoIP and IPTV services
- Ensures QoS and SLA by providing reliable, high-quality Data, VoIP and IPTV services using the system’s constant monitoring capabilities.
- Ensures QoS over wireless networks, such as LTE and Wimax
- Identifies degradation and bottlenecks before they occur using proactive, advanced applications
- Reduces ongoing support costs
- Generates advanced reports and graphs for easier tracking, analysis, and management
- Ensures customer loyalty and reduces churn
- Works over TR-069 standard and does not require QoE Client installation on a device
Friendly QoE Monitoring measures the quality of service of Data, VoIP, and IPTV services from the subscriber endpoint, detects KPI degradation, and generates alerts. By allowing xSPs to take proactive measures and maintain higher QoE, Friendly’s solution decreases churn, increases subscriber satisfaction, and strengthens customer loyalty. Friendly QoE Monitoring has been already purchased by Tier-1 Carriers in Asia, the Pacific, and Europe.
About Friendly Technologies:
Friendly Technologies simplifies the deployment, management, and monitoring of Data, Voice, Video, and Smart Home services. Our innovative, carrier-class products are built on industry TR-069 and OMA-DM standards supporting various device types, such as xDSL routers, Home Gateway, RG/iAd, IPTV STBs (including OTT), ATA, VoIP Phone, Wi-Fi, femtocells, dongles, smartphones, MiFi, storage devices and more.
Friendly’s product portfolio includes:
- Friendly TR-069 Device & Home Management Solution
- Friendly 4G LTE Device Management
- Friendly QoE Monitoring
© 2022 Friendly Technologies. All rights reserved.