Who we are
Friendly Technologies is a high-tech company and a global leader in IoT, Smart Home, and Broadband Device Management solutions. The company, founded in 1997, has been providing software to carriers and IoT providers worldwide since 2007. Our global HQ borders Tel Aviv, and we have additional satellite offices around the world.
Our team culture:
The Friendly Team is diverse in age, origin, and personal beliefs. We come together in a melting pot that creates a close-knit environment of highly capable people. At Friendly Technologies, we support autonomy and aim to nurture our team members’ professional growth by providing them with the tools to succeed and opportunities for leadership.
Who we’re looking for
- Strong OOP approach for development-related processes
- JDK 8+ development, 3+ years
- Understanding of Front-end and Back-end entry points *(HTTP[s], REST, JDBC)
- DBMS MySQL or Oracle
- Spring framework family experience: MVC, security, data, JPA, boot *(we don’t expect you to be expert in all of these)
- Application server understanding: Wildfly/JBoss
- Understanding transport layering *(TCP/UDP)
- Version control experience: SVN or Git
- Understanding and practical usage of the Maven build framework
Desirable skills and experience:
- Advanced/Fluent English level
- Additional application servers understanding and maintaining *(from Wildfly)
- Additional DBMS experience *(MySQL/oracle/no-SQL)
- Database statement performance optimization
- Docker containerization and orchestration
- Kafka or other messaging systems
- Cloud services functionality: configuration, security, clustering
- Experience with SOAP protocol
- Automated quality assurance tools, design, test-writing
- High-load system architectures and principles
- Multi-threading JDK orchestration
- Additional project build frameworks
- CI/DI tools/processes/design
- experience with *Unix OS
- iOS or Android deployment experience
- Caching approaches, frameworks, performance analysis/measurement/optimization
What you’ll be doing
In projects, you will introduce yourself in web services, SOAP messages handling (TR-069 based on SOAP’s communication), and SyncML messages handling.
The main tasks in project development are performance, clustering, and heavy loading produce.
How to apply
Please send your CV in English to: jobs-hq[at]friendly-tech[dot]com
We will reply only to relevant applications.
Friendly Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, family status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.