Friendly Technologies, a global provider of an IoT software platform, is looking for a Deployment Specialist / Implementation Engineer.
Friendly Technologies (friendly-tech.com) is an Israeli high-tech company and a global leader in IoT, Smart Home, and Broadband Device Management solutions. The company, founded in 1997, has been providing software to carriers and IoT providers worldwide since 2007.
Be part of the Friendly Technologies implementation team in a dynamic environment, with great a quality work environment and interesting professional challenges, while managing multi-level implementations using different technologies.
Possibility to work remotely.
Proven knowledge and practical experience in:
- Home router configuration settings and troubleshooting internet connectivity – Intermediate level.
- Linux OS knowledge – Basic level
- Fluent English – reading, writing, and verbal skills (able to conduct a fluent conversation).
- Experience working in Telco environment (call center, customer care).
- Work experience with Windows server 2016 or above – Basic level.
- Experience as a system administrator – Basic level.
- Working with MySQL DB – Basic level.
- Linux bash and or Windows batch scripting capabilities – Basic level.
- Working with HTML/SOAP/JSON documents – Basic level.
- Team player
- Self-learning abilities
Please send your CV in English to: jobs-hq[at]friendly-tech[dot]com
Friendly Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, family status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.