We are looking for a talented and passionate DevOps Engineer to work full-time at Friendly Technologies’ R&D office in Kharkiv.
You will have an opportunity to make a large impact on the design and implementation of cutting-edge products in the area of IoT and Smart Home industries.
Who we are
Friendly Technologies is a high-tech company and a global leader in IoT, Smart Home, and Broadband Device Management solutions. The company, founded in 1997, has been providing software to carriers and IoT providers worldwide since 2007. Our global HQ borders Tel Aviv, and we have additional satellite offices around the world.
Our team culture:
The Friendly Team is diverse in age, origin, and personal beliefs. We come together in a melting pot that creates a close-knit environment of highly capable people. At Friendly Technologies, we support autonomy and aim to nurture our team members’ professional growth by providing them with the tools to succeed and opportunities for leadership.
Who we’re looking for
- Jenkins (CI/CD)
- Experience working with high load environments, balancers, Kubernetes
- Liquibase database management
- Cloud platforms: AWS/Google/Azure
- Grafana, ELK stack components, Zabbix
- Understanding of the relational and no-SQL DBMS-s.
- Readiness to work as a sole DevOps Engineer in cooperation with the team of developers, Support, and QA Engineers.
- Ability to train team members and write technical documentation, advise solutions on issues.
- Able to think out of the box and give advice on the solution of set tasks.
- Business communication with employees of different levels.
- Stress-resistant with perfect time management.
What you’ll be doing
- Creation and improvement existing of the packages/projects/environments
- Orchestration management of the containers/images and related things via Kubernetes, Swarm, and cloud tools
- Training support department for customer-ready hard-support
- Improvement of internal CI/CD environment for development
- Deployment of cloud platforms
- Work with internal bug tracker systems on investigation and migration of integrations
How to apply
Please send your CV to: email@example.com. We will reply only to relevant applicants.
Friendly Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, family status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
© 2024 Friendly Technologies. All rights reserved.