Friendly has been providing device management solutions to carriers and service providers since 2007. When IoT and the Smart Home emerged, Friendly Technologies launched its IoT Platform and full solution for the Smart Home. Leveraging our expertise in the device management field, Friendly extended its offering to IoT and the Smart Home markets.
About the Position
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic BI Developer to define and design the future of our BI reports, be responsible for the entire data analytics reports.
Communicate with customers and stakeholders to gather functional and technical requirements and transfer them into a BI reports.
As a BI Developer, You Will:
- Developing the BI system and various data source integrations.
- In charge of creating BI reports according to customer or product specifications.
- Create an ongoing knowledge base for using and expanding the BI tools.
- Be a core member of the team, communicate with internal and external customers for defining dashboards and report tools.
What you Have:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a BI developer.
- Experience in Panorama Necto BI or equivalent – MUST.
- Developing a BI system using Microsoft BI tools (Visual Studio, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Experience working with MS-SQL
- Working knowledge with MDX, DAX and Java script
- Knowledge of ETL, OLAP
- Extensive experience with BI e.g. Panorama, Sisense ,BIRT, Qlik, Tableau
- Proven track record of development and integration of open-source BI
- Customer references (prior projects)
- Vast knowledge of data bases – Oracle, MySQL, Clickhouse
- Excellent interpersonal and online communication skills in English.
- Experience working in a cross functional team environment.
- Experience with working with Clickhouse DB
- Experience with Telecoms and IoT market and solutions
- Open-source and community contribution background.
Please send your CV in English to: jobs-hq[at]friendly-tech[dot]com
Friendly Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, family status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.