You will have an opportunity to make a large impact on the design and implementation of cutting-edge products in the area of IoT and Smart Home industries.
Who we are
Friendly Technologies is a high-tech company and a global leader in IoT, Smart Home, and Broadband Device Management solutions. The company, founded in 1997, has been providing software to carriers and IoT providers worldwide since 2007. Our global HQ borders Tel Aviv, and we have additional satellite offices around the world.
Our team culture:
The Friendly Team is diverse in age, origin, and personal beliefs. We come together in a melting pot that creates a close-knit environment of highly capable people. At Friendly Technologies, we support autonomy and aim to nurture our team members’ professional growth by providing them with the tools to succeed and opportunities for leadership.
Who we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or 4+ years of relevant work experience
- English – Reading and writing technical documentation in English is required, good spoken English is an advantage
- Professional experience in software development building production software systems, 3+ years
- Knowledge of Angular 2+
- Knowledge of RxJS, NgRX
- Strong knowledge of TypeScript
- HTML5, CSS (SASS, Flexbox, CSS Grid), Bootstrap 3/4
- Backend integration experience — REST, Web-Sockets
Desirable skills and experience:
- Data analysis and debugging skills
- Experience working with MySQL and Oracle
- Experience with Angular Material
- Experience working with C# – MVC, WebAPI
What you’ll be doing
This role is responsible for front-end development for the whole system user interface and new features.
The job includes:
- Migrating the old user interface from .NET to the new interface using .NET Core + Angular
- Investigate, prototype, and deliver new and innovative system solutions
- Participate in design reviews, API development, and documentation
- Work with new technologies that are vital to product development
- Perform tasks including debug, Beta, and production software development
- Successfully collaborate with both software and hardware product teams
How to apply
Please send your CV in English to: jobs-hq[at]friendly-tech[dot]com
We will reply only to relevant applications.
Friendly Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, family status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
© 2022 Friendly Technologies. All rights reserved.